Health jobs in Dandenong VIC
You refined by:
Dandenong VIC (undo)
- This role will implement health promotion initiatives utilising contemporary health promotion practices within a supportive team environment.
$70,792 a year
- Work with Melbourne's most progressive housing and homelessness organisation.
- Part-Time (0.8 FTE), Fixed-Term role (through to 20th Dec 2020).
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health.
- Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener - (DAN00000R).
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications in mental health.
- This role would suit an experienced mental health clinician who is passionate about supporting the…
- You will have the opportunity to rotate through Monash Health’s mental health programs to assist you in developing your skills within the mental health system.
- These roles are funded as a Grade 3 allied health clinician: Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Grade 3 Psychologist and Grade 3 Nursing.
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers.
- It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
- Our Customer Service and Sales Representatives:
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Dandenong location | Leading Aged Care provider | Outstanding employee benefits.
- With over 60 facilities Australia wide and in excess of 8000 staff, Regis is an…
- Dandenong North location | Permanent Part time position | Leading Aged Care provider.
- Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a…
- The FMHICH Program, is a comprehensive mental health and broader health evidence-informed service.
- Are you passionate about supporting self- determination…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.