Health jobs in Dandenong VIC
$70,792 a year
- Join Melbourne's most progressive housing and homelessness organisation.
- Full-time, Fixed-term role (through to 30th June 2020 with the possibility of extension…
- Connected: Global opportunities/assignments, health and well-being programs & fantastic vehicle benefits.
- Willingness to develop skills & knowledge.
Work Health Investments
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans;
- As an award-winning employer of choice within the Disability…
- Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service.
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing.
- We are proud to provide healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s…
- Provide assessments of clients' in our disability program including their cognitive and learning abilities, living skills, emotional and mental health status…
- You tell us your availability!
- Perfect for parents wanting to work school hours*.
- Opportunity to join one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations.
- Dandenong North location | Permanent Part time position | Leading Aged Care provider.
- Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a…
- Experience working in health setting.
- Demonstrated experience as an autonomous multidisciplinary health team,.
- Employment Type Part Time Ongoing.
$75,000 a year
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym.
- Corporate Traveller Travel Manager - Dandenong South, VIC.
- Our team provides personal support to members of the community accessing a wide range of Government services from health and public transport information, to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.