Health jobs in Dandenong VIC
Dandenong Valley Spec Dev Sch
- Dandenong Valley SDS is a specialist school located in Narre Warren Victoria.
- We cater for students with significant intellectual disability.
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures.
- Innovative and expanding youth mental health service.
- Our Youth Consultation and Treatment Team (YCTT) works with young people and their families, providing…
- Speech, language and communication underpin the basic skills of literacy and numeracy and are necessary for students to understand and achieve in all subjects.
- Ability to support people with complex needs in a mental health context.
- Promote independence, development and confidence in others.
- What we can offer you.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of mental health and the issues that are faced.
- A demonstrated understanding of client centered work and recovery-oriented…
- Rapidly expanding multi-site organization – mental health & disability.
- Shape and improve a culture of health & wellbeing in this inaugural role.
24 Hour Priority Care Australia PTY LTD
$40 - $43 an hour
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client.
- 24 Hour Priority Care is focused on providing our communities with carers who share…
- As a Dental Nurse, you will be responsible for providing dental services to people that have a vested interest in maintaining their oral health.
$25 - $40 an hour
- As a disability worker you will be required to:
- Work closely with the client.
- Assist with activities around the house such as preparing foods, help with iPad.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.