Health jobs in Redfern NSW
You refined by:
- Maintain and improve the Council’s environmental health standards.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Health) Degree or equivalent,.
- Deliver key changes around Digital Screens in retail sector.
- My client is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD, close to public transport.
- Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, our client operates out of the Architecture and…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You will be working for a Western Sydney Council as an Environmental Health Generalist.
- You must have experience as an Environmental Health Officer, preferably…
- Results will be achieved through accurate timely processing of sales invoices, leading to effective cash planning, and the building of relationships to better…
- Our Legal Support Desk is busier than ever with excellent opportunities available with top, mid and boutique CBD law firms.
- You must demonstrate the following.
- Immediate start for corporate receptionist - Macquarie Park.
- This organisation are a global technology company based in Macquarie Park who have an immediate…
- Assist to identify and recommend relevant action to address poor environment performance of industry, public sector agencies, landholders and general community…
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, Social Science or related field are essential.
- Maximum term Full time until November 2020.
$45 - $50 an hour
- People2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Project Coordinator to be based in North Sydney for a 8 month contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.