Health $60,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
- Monash Health has a growing and diverse allied health assistant team and are committed to providing support and development opportunities to our workforce.
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Dandenong location | Leading Aged Care provider | Outstanding employee benefits.
- With over 60 facilities Australia wide and in excess of 8000 staff, Regis is an…
$70,792 a year
- Join Melbourne's most progressive housing and homelessness organisation.
- Full-time, Fixed-term role (through to 30th June 2020 with the possibility of extension…
- Connected: Global opportunities/assignments, health and well-being programs & fantastic vehicle benefits.
- Willingness to develop skills & knowledge.
- Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service.
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing.
- We are proud to provide healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s…
$65,211 - $80,070 a year
- Full time, ongoing opportunity, based in Dandenong.
- Salary range $65,211 - $80,070 plus superannuation.
- Contribute to community safety and reducing recidivism…
- Provide assessments of clients' in our disability program including their cognitive and learning abilities, living skills, emotional and mental health status…
- The FMHICH Program, is a comprehensive mental health and broader health evidence-informed service.
- This post will require you to work in an outreach model of…
$75,000 a year
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym.
- Corporate Traveller Travel Manager - Dandenong South, VIC.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate insulin in a community health setting.
- The service models are underpinned by encouraging clients’ self-management of their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.