Health Economic jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Undertake economic research and analysis to inform our clients' decisions - including economic, financial and econometric modelling.
- Completed or nearly completed bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or related field with a strong quantitative…
- Demonstrate consolidated and up to date expertise in major aspects of market access, especially evidence generation, statistics, health economics and payer…
- A qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business (or equivalent).
- Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible…
- Be a current undergraduate student studying economics, statistics, data science or equivalent.
- Whether it’s spending more time with family or looking after your…
- Undertake economic research and analysis to inform our clients' decisions - including economic, financial and econometric modelling;
- As a Graduate, you will be working on client engagements under the supervision of more senior members of the team and will include valuations of shares,…
- Tertiary qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business: or equivalent.
- Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and…
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who…
General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd.
- Strong interest in the economic interrelation of insurance and reinsurance.
- General Re Corporation, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is a holding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.