Health Information jobs
You refined by:
$53,242 a year
- Sally Bray, Health Information Manager, email@example.com.
- Previous experience in the health industry, particularly within a Health Information Services…
$26.52 an hour
- Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations.
$68,715 - $79,212 a year
- Multicultural Health Liaison Officer (515643).
- Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award.
- Better health and quality of life around Tasmania.
$96,466 - $108,318 a year
- You should possess qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety, related Science or Health Sciences, and either postgraduate qualifications in Occupational…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- The position takes a leadership role in the development and provision of education programs in the Refugee Health for both social workers and health…
$51,728 - $53,967 a year
- Ward Aide (Mental Health and Statewide Services).
- For further information please download the Applicant Guide.
- Tuesday 30 June, 2020 11:55 PM AEST.
Gippsland Primary Health Network
- Enable transparent communication and information exchange across the primary health sector;
- We do this through health system improvement projects, and by…
- Mercy Hospital for Women has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Health Information Manager/Clinical Coder with a passion for specialty obstetrics,…
- Youth Services, Refugee Health and Sexual Health programs.
- Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Centres Allied Health Professionals.
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- If you would like more information about our Local Health district, please visit our website:
- This position will predominately be based at St Clair Community…
Be the first to see new Health Information jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.