Health Information $70,000 jobs
$950 a day
- The agencies focus is delivering integrated digital technology strategy, solutions and services across the public health system in Queensland.
$50 - $55 an hour
- This leading government agency Government delivers social, health and other services to the Australian community, business and healthcare providers.
- Conduct telephone and/or face-to-face interviews to verify information and data.
- Able to decipher Legislation, policies, procedures, frameworks and information…
- This role will also encourage health initiatives and drive any input pertaining to the health of employees.
- EXCO and Board reporting - Collation and analysis of…
- Assist clients to access the required information and support services for their psychological and physical health, and medical needs.
- Contributes to managing external relationships with other parties and information stakeholders.
- Extract, interpret, analyse and report information by using the…
$130,000 a year
- For further information please contact Chelsey on 07 3003 7722 or email@example.com.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes,…
- Attending to Wound Care, managing Chronic Health and Palliative care.
- For more information please contact Rashmi Malhotra on 02 8267 4609 for a confidential…
- Our client is a large state Government agency created in response to the growing importance of information communication technology within the healthcare…
- Provision of HSE information for proposals.
- Manage Health and Safety (AS/NZ 4801 / OHSAS 18001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) certification process in Region.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.