Health Services Coordinator jobs in Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
$79,680 a year
- Tertiary qualification in health promotion, public health or similar discipline, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Box Hill VIC
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- This newly created team of senior mental health professionals will be providing preliminary…
$87,672 a year
- Ensure the implementation of all University policies that relate to the areas for which the position is responsible, in particular, those relating to equal…
$34.05 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to network with local service providers.
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services…
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
$39,402 - $44,282 a year
- Creating exceptional experiences is at the heart of everything we do for our patients, their families, and our people across our specialised services within…
$63,627 - $67,501 a year
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation,…
- With a passionate, highly skilled and committed staff campus wide of over 6000, we provide a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and health promotion…
$113,260 - $126,755 a year
- This role will be responsible for providing expert tendering and contract services to Council.
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing program, including free access…
- The Supply Dept. is responsible for running supply operations activities on behalf of the health service and includes managing inventory and warehousing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.