Hedge Fund jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Develop valuation and risk models for Origin’s commodity trading portfolios.
- Attractive salary + bonus + benefits.
- The Corporate Trust Analytics Specialist will be primarily responsible for understanding (via transaction documents) and then running and/or maintaining…
- We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and…
- AIM is used by more than 13,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds,…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Good workplace culture and a collaborative team.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- My client is one of the largest providers of rail freight…
- Macquarie Investment Management, a division of the Macquarie Funds Group, offers securities investment management capabilities across a number of asset classes…
- Tabcorp offers you more than a job – we want you to make a difference to our customers and to do extraordinary things.
- We want you to love the game like we do.
- This role will report in to Mark McFarlane who acts for local and foreign participants in financial services, private equity and other structured funds, hedge…
- We specialise in helping clients realise rapid transformational change and operate historically towards the upper tiers of banking and capital markets, to…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Work in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating and supportive environment.
- Enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to substantially influence major decisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.