Helpdesk Support Level jobs in Canada Bay NSW
$75,000 a year
- Work in a mixture of level 1 and level 2 support role.
- As a Help desk support specialist, you will provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to the internal users.
Northern Beaches NSW
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Network printer troubleshooting and support.
- Apple iOS configuration and support.
- Previous experience in a team-oriented support role.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- A passion for wanting to support & assist your colleague in RSS.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with cross business unit colleagues that…
- Respond to helpdesk support line and email queue.
- Global support for the workforce.
- This position provides specialised technical support for clients through the…
- Ensure the offshore team is well-trained in managing support cases to minimise volume of escalations to Level 2 support.
- Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing calls, and referring helpdesk callers to appropriate online support groups.
- A snapshot of the role;
$66,000 a year
- Customer support via email, remote session and phone calls.
- Minimum 2-year's experience in a Helpdesk or support role.
- $55k-$65k + super.
Pymble Ladies’ College
- Provide technical support via phone, face to face or email.
- Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year…
- Ensure level 1 and 2 incident tickets are tracked and resolved where possible by adding additional context, and either resolving or escalating to the…
Technology People Australia
- Provide technical support to internal staff and guests at all levels of seniority and IT literacy.
- They are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.