Helpdesk Support Level jobs in Canada Bay NSW
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues.
- 1-2 Years in similar Network/ System Administrator helpdesk roles within a large Australian…
- Provided mentor support to first level team members.
- Primarily the role is to manage Incidents and Service Requests, actively inform the customer on status and…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- High level of autonomy to own the IT function.
- This business attributes its success to its high levels of service and customer centric ethos.
- Technical support: IT helpdesks, asset management (including laptops and mobile devices) and technical training.
- Day to day, you will be responsible for:
Anton Murray Consulting
- Preference for Bachelor degree level.
- Also desirable but not essential would be knowledge of lotus notes, smart phone support and cisco phone support.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$25 an hour
- Excellent communication skills and confident to speak to stakeholders at all levels.
- Level 1 support in heart of Chinatown 3 month contract with permanent…
- Lead people and related project initiatives to support our employee experience at DPC.
- The ability to successfully establish and build on relationships at very…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
Macquarie Park NSW
$25 - $27 an hour
- You will be providing telephone and email support to our client base as a part of our helpdesk team on issues ranging from desktop support to virtual server…
Glory Global Solutions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading technical support teams, supply chain/warehousing/logistics, and helpdesk functions.
- We offer peace of mind.
Hudson Shribman Recruitment
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Providing software support to clients.
- Provide internal support to the team.
- Helpdesk software (Web Help Desk).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.