You refined by:
High Resolve Initiative $100,000 jobs
White & Case
- Our long history as an international firm means we are perfectly placed to help our clients resolve their most complex legal challenges wherever they may be.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Demonstrating initiative to resolve issues.
- Actively participate in revenue and cost saving initiatives.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
- Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements.
- Leading innovation, expertise and specialization through a high performance organization.
- Act as a key player in managing corporate change initiatives.
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts, and remove barriers to team’s success.
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyse and resolve technical problems.
- Collaborate with functional teams on the integration and support of the SAP systems and new…
- High level critical analytical ability.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Contributing to business improvement and cultural change initiatives…
$520 a day
- We are currently looking for an experienced policy professional with a high degree of initiative, strong organisational skills, analytical skills and…
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex problems.
- Singapore Airlines is a participating company of Singapore's TechSkills Accelerator initiative.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- The candidate also must have top-notch academic credentials, analytical skills and oral and written communication skills, as well as a commercial mindset and a…
Glory Global Solutions
- Detail orientated, high energy individual who is able to multitask.
- Create a culture of customer centricity by aligning with key functions across the business,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.