High School jobs
You refined by:
Health Workforce Queensland (undo)
General Practitioner (GP) - Bluewater (undo)
- There are a variety of local shops, cafes, a couple of garages, a primary school, high school and an art centre.
- No on call or after hours.
- There are excellent private and public schools.
- Full time or part time General Practitioners needed.
- NO obstetrics or anaesthetic skills necessary, but special…
- There are 2 primary schools (one public and one Catholic) and one high school.
- Location: Cairns & Far North > Regional QLD.
- After hours cover is optional.
- Gracemere has three primary schools, and there is a free bus service available for high school students to travel to study.
- We are looking for a VR GP.
- Pittsworth is a model country town 40km southwest of Toowoomba and has a population of over 5000 including the surrounding shire.
- Due to high patient volume of the practice this means incredible earning potential.
- Toowoomba had a wide selection of amazing schools, services and amenities…
- There are six primary schools and three high schools.
- Exceptionally high earning potential of 400K+ is on offer for the right candidate.
- The town among other things has a supermarket, schools-both public and private.
- There is a public and private primary school and a public high school, a local…
- There is a wide variety of public and private primary and high schools in the town.
- A position is available for a General Practitioner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.