You refined by:
Parkville VIC (undo)
High School Position jobs
- An international track record of high impact ground-breaking scholarly activities;
- Please indicate what position you are applying for and the academic level.
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- The position requires excellence in cell culture and basic molecular biology techniques, a high degree of technical competence and excellent data management and…
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- A full list of the positions selection criteria can be found in the attached position description.
- This position reports to the Department Services Manager.
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- This position is part of a small team of staff accountable for the effective local delivery of these Student Life signature initiatives for the Faculty in which…
Trinity College, The University of Melbourne
$75,253 - $80,723 a year
- Contract Term: This is a full-time, permanent position.
- With a staff of 300 employees and cohort in excess of 2,000 students, the College is celebrated for its…
- Part time position available; 42 hours per fortnight; permanent part time position to commence in January 2020.
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave.
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- The position exercises a high degree of delegated responsibility and autonomy.
- The Centre Manager represents a key position within CPTT critical to the Centre…
$103,409 - $111,927 a year
- Please submit a cover letter, CV and document addressing the key selection criteria listed in the position description.
- Salary: $103,409 - $111,927 (UOM 8).
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- The Lecturer in Language & Literacy Education position will be at the forefront of additional languages education in Australia.
- The unit works collaboratively with academic and professional staff across a number of business units of the Faculty, academic schools and the graduate school,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.