Highway Road Engineer jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- The position of Drainage Engineer within the Highways and Bridges Team predominately involves pit and pipe design for major highways, stormwater basin design,…
- In this role you will primarily assist with the delivery of roads and highways engineering projects for our Transportation Team.
- Minimum 7 years in road design.
- + Experience in road design with knowledge of Austroads Guide to Road Design, Roads and Maritime Services Road Design Guide and relevant local council standards…
- Our projects are varied, they include passenger rail, light rail, bus transit planning, significant highway and major road upgrades projects, port and freight,…
- + Familiarity with Main Roads WA requirements is desirable.
- The position requires the ability to provide leadership and mentoring to small and medium sized…
- Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with highways, land development or urban development experience?
- You will be a Civil Engineer who can successfully deliver…
Aptus Personnel AUS
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Your salary is dependant on experience, but they are known for paying well - (around $100K - $140K - maybe more for the right person).
- Your Day will consist of:
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience on MRWA projects is ideal, although other Main road experience will be taken into account.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer,…
Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- 5398 - Civil Engineer - Roads & Highways.
- 5372 - Jnr Civil Engineer - Roads & Highways.
- 6032 - Principal Designer - Roads & Highways.
- 12D, MX and CAD packages.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.