Home Care jobs in Bankstown NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$29.36 - $30.54 an hour
- Although it is not essential, it would be great if you have professional experience working in the aged care sector and hold a relevant qualification …
- Based around the Auburn area, you will be providing home care support to a variety of clients in their homes.
- Maintaining high standards of care at all times;
- CARE SERVICE EMPLOYEE – AGED CARE - COMMUNITY CARE - SYDNEY METRO.
- We are seeking a dedicated and professional Home Care Employees for our Community Care…
$32.59 an hour
- The ability to develop positive relationships with our customers and to support their individual care plans, as appropriate.
- As a Support Worker you will:
- St Peter’s is our 93-bed home offering exceptional care to all our residents.
- We are a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and…
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
- Providing in home support by assisting clients at meal times, with personal care and administering medication.
- Assisting with domestic duties around the home.
- Experienced in the laundry for an aged care facility;
- We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development.
- With 50 years’ experience, we provide aged care, home care and lifestyle solutions to almost 8000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
- Volunteering opportunities with our affiliated charity, OneSight – helping people around the world gain access to eye care.
- And we believe in being real.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.