Home Care jobs in Leumeah NSW
Australian Nursing and Training Services
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health services assistance (Assisting in nursing work in acute care).
- Australian Nursing and Training Services is an RTO 41231…
Aspire 4 Life
- What will I be doing as a home support assessor?
- Aged care or community: 2 years (Required).
- What we care most about is helping people live bolder lives.
$35 - $80 an hour
- The role will primarily be working from your home, services may also be provided in other settings, such as schools, client homes, etc.
NSW In Home Childcare Services
$27 - $31 an hour
- Build strong and supportive relationships with families and children in your care.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate a quality early learning program for in their…
PLATINUM HOME CARE PTY LTD
Chester Hill NSW
- Hours: 1 hour a day.
- Work Days: 7 days a week.
- Needs to provide resume/ cv listing past work experience.
- Must have valid CPR, Police Check, WWCC, First Aid.
iCare Community Services
$100,000 a year
- Implementing the plan of care through direct treatment.
- Evaluating patients' functional status in their home, work/school and leisure environments.
- This exciting role will have you supporting some amazing adults who have intellectual disabilities and a mental health diagnosis within group homes, respite…
$150 an hour
- Someone that cares about their patients as their own.
- Now a perfect opportunity has come up for a GP to join this busy practice and take home over $1,300 of…
Sutherland Shire NSW
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Within this role you will have the fantastic opportunity to work primarily in client's homes, group homes and where appropriate in our clinics.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.