Home Care Position jobs in Newport VIC
- Roles that generally match our students are: Disability Support Workers, Nurses, Direct Care Workers (Community), Personal Care Workers (Elder support homes)…
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- Outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for positions now open at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – a place where our normal days are extraordinary; as are…
$58,400 a year
- Fixed term, part time position.
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
- The Mental health and Primary care Partnership Program (MaP) aims to…
- This is ESB3 position under the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
- The position is 0.6 - 1.0 FTE to be negotiated with the successful…
- TLC owns and operates some of the largest residential aged care homes, medical centres and industry training facilities at locations across Melbourne and the…
- Lead research and practice in other models of care, as required.
- To be considered you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police…
- Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
- The position is with the Alfred Cancer Trials (ACT) team and is as a key resource for the research Study Coordinators and Principal Investigators, in the care…
- Frist aid kit & a fire blanket / at home extinguisher.
- If successful, you will need to have the capability to work from home.
- See the minimum below you require:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.