Home Care Worker jobs in Bankstown NSW
- Our aim is to enable our clients to live in the comfort of their homes whist receiving culturally appropriate care and connecting with other members of the…
- Working in Sunnyfield's independent living homes located all over Sydney.
- You might be required to provide personal care to clients through the night.
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Assistance with personal care tasks.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and…
- You will be able to assist young people with complex care needs, who have experienced trauma and abuse impacting on their mental health and wellbeing.
- Providing in home support by assisting clients at meal times, with personal care and administering medication.
- Assisting with domestic duties around the home.
$26.99 an hour
- Assistance with clients daily living (including personal care).
- We are seeking a disability support worker with previous experience working within Supported…
- The successful candidate possessing a strong contact centre and customer service background will join our Response Team, acting as the first point of contact…
$21.91 - $29.61 an hour
- You will be providing direct care to the clients and performing activities including, but not limited to:
- Closing Date: 05/12/2019.
- Salary: $21.91 - $29.61.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Essential: Do you have knowledge of palliative care and the role of a community specialist palliative care service?
- Relevant qualification in Social Work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.