Hospital Nurse jobs in Frankston VIC
You refined by:
- An opportunity has arisen at Alfred Health for passionate nurses to join our Nursing Education team based at The Alfred Hospital as a Nurse Educator.
- An exciting, part-time opportunity has become available to work as a Nurse Educator (Deteriorating Patient Education) at Caulfield Hospital (CH) alongside the…
- Have previous hospital administrative support experience?
- Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions…
- Registered Division 1 Nurse with APRHA with no restrictions.
- The team involved is a supportive multidisciplinary team based at Moorabbin Hospital.
- Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran) and at St.
- Full time, 80 hours including and ADO.
- Royal Melbourne Hospital is required to prepare for this change.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a tertiary hospital specialist clinic.
- The Neurology Service is seeking an experienced research nurse to support stroke clinical trials and research.
- Providing patient information and support.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital is a General Public Hospital located in the rapidly growing Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Committed to undertake post graduate studies.
- Registration as a Psychiatric Enrolled Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) to work within the Enrolled Nurse scope of practise.
- Louise Wilson - Clinical Nurse Educator.
- Epworth Eastern is a 223 bed, state of the art hospital located in Box Hill and is the largest not for profit private…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.