Hospitality jobs in Burpengary QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Working the graveyard shift you will be responsible for the management of the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports, along with…
- Barista with specialty coffee experience.
- Can adjust grind, weigh shots, consistent smooth silky milk.
- Fast paced environment with very high volume.
$130,000 a year
- The company target commercial fit out projects across Corporate, Education, Government, Banking, Mining & Hospitality.
- What you will be doing:
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
- Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the day to day restaurant and bar service in the hotel.
- Manages IR activities to ensure the property infrastructure and applications systems are functional at all times.
- Posting Date Nov 18, 2019.
- Silk Hospitality is the fastest growing outsourced housekeeping provider in Australia with operations in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Customer service or hospitality experience preferred.
- If you are a master of your own domain with the drive to bring workplaces to life, enjoy working early…
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or customer service experience along with their drive to…
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the…
- Taking accommodation reservations over the phone, email & via the internet.
- We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.