Hospitality jobs in Burpengary QLD
- New York inspired restaurant is looking to recruit a school based hospitality trainee to join their busy team.
- Dishes include burgers and items from the grill.
$60,000 a year
- Previous hospitality and administration experience.
- Great role for a hospitality & admin expert to join a global hospitality organisation as an Administration…
- In this hands on role, you will lead, mentor and motivate your team, ensuring we deliver professional, efficient and friendly service, all while assisting the…
- You'll be led by a super experienced General Manager alongside a large team of passionate & confident individuals.
- We at BrewDog have one mission.
- While this Employer is targeting Year 10 and Year 11 School Students to undertake a Part time School Based Traineeship Recent Year 12 School leavers interested…
- As our community has changed over the years, we have embraced cultural diversity and celebrated difference.
- Image Courtesy of Runcorn State High School.
- Manages IR activities to ensure the property infrastructure and applications systems are functional at all times.
- Posting Date Nov 18, 2019.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- We need a ‘hunter’ who is resilient, has a love of the hospitality sector and is driven to deliver exceptional solutions to their clients.
- This beautiful small restaurant in Rochedale South, Brisbane is looking for a School based hospitality trainee to join their team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.