Hospitality jobs in Castle Hill NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Kitchen Hand (undo)
- You hold a working with Children Check or be willing to obtain one at your own cost.
- Based at our prestigious school site in Sydney we are seeking a…
- Be available to work rotating shift over lunch and dinner service, late nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Adhering to Food Safety Standards.
- Doltone House Venue & Catering Collection is one of Australia's leading 5 star hospitality brands.
- If you are energetic, eager to learn from senior chefs,…
- Ensuring to follow all health and safety procedures when caring out all tasks.
- Preferably you will be an experienced hospitality all-rounder assisting with F&B…
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) (Preferred).
- We are looking kitchen hand in our busy Italian restaurant.
Rydges Sydney Airport
$26.03 - $36.44 an hour
- This role involves putting away stock, washing dishes, general cleaning duties and helping the cooks and chefs with various tasks.
- A positive 'can do' attitude.
Madmon and Co
Hunters Hill NSW
- We are currently looking for a reliable and experienced kitchen hand to join our team.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 1 year in similar role.
- Very busy restaurant, hard work.
- Must be able to work Friday and Saturday nights.
- Able to handle all aspects of handling Malaysian cuisine.
- Must have working knowledge of.
- Please apply with resume and contact details.
- Looking for kitchen hands with experience in fine dining, hatted restaurant or fast pace restaurants.
- Able to work fast and efficiently with maximum quality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.