Hospitality jobs in Clayton VIC
You refined by:
Chadstone VIC (undo)
- You will be the face of HOYTS and the first point of contact for our guests.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS:
- At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant…
- Will have proven experience in customer service within the hospitality or retail industry.
- It is about taking ownership and being driven to succeed.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
- You’ll have leadership experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background.
- The role of an Assistant Manager at Nando's is responsible for:
- No temporary or holiday visa applications will be accepted.
- This rare and exciting opportunity is for the career minded candidates that wishes to join a busy…
$62,000 a year
- H. taking reservations, greeting guests and assist in taking orders.
- In this role, the selected applicant will be performing the following tasks and duties:
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.