Hospitality jobs in Clyde North VIC
You refined by:
Estelle - Pickett and Co
- Scott Pickett's Estelle are on the look out for some strong hospo geeks looking to make an impact on the local dining scene.
$44.06 an hour
- The aim is to equip residents, particularly young people, with employable hospitality and retail skills;
- Develop strong and positive relationships with local…
The Farm Cafe
- Front of house team members with at least 2 years events or hospitality experience.
- Front of House Supervisors with maturity and solid hospitality experience…
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- 1 year experience as a kitchen assistant.
- In the role of Bell Attendant you will greet guests and visitors on their arrival and departure, deliver, collect and store guest luggage, explain room…
- EPICURE at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) are taking applications for Food and Beverage Attendants to join in the excitement of this world class sporting…
- To apply for this position via Seek, please click on 'Apply for this Position' which will re-direct you to our careers page.
- Post 2015 food handlers cert.
- As the Room Attendant in Housekeeping, you will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to guest whilst conducting cleaning…
Carlton Wine Room
- And we accept applications all year round.
- Carlton Wine Room is always on the lookout for strong hospitality people to join our team.
- Work with a great team.
Kangaroo Ground VIC
- Previous hospitality experience is an advantage.
- As a part of the front of house team you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and…
Be the first to see new Hospitality jobs in Clyde North VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.