Hospitality jobs in Clyde North VIC
You refined by:
Kitchen Hand (undo)
- Under the guidance of our Head Chef, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and inventory of the kitchen and preparing and plating some food…
- The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the…
- We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
- The role is Monday - Friday with the hours of 8am -…
$20 - $26 an hour
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) (Preferred).
- Please stop by basement level food court to find soul origin dfo south wharf on a weekday for…
Forest Hill VIC
- Looking for a kitchen hand to help kitchen chores include dish washing, cutting and simple food preparation .
- Must be available on weekends.
I Love Dumplings
- If you are interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- Proven at less than 1 years working experience as a kitchen hand.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.