Hospitality jobs in Clyde North VIC
- You’ll have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment (this would be advantageous).
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer…
- We proudly support 34 Aged Care Residences, provide Home Care to over 1000 clients and employ over 4000 staff to deliver our exceptional services.
Henry's - Cast of Falcons
- The Cast of Falcons Group already brings you the best in hospitality across 4 current venues:
- 2 X Full-Time Team Members.
- Annual performance and salary reviews;
- A minimum 5 years hospitality experience.
- Excellent service ethic, hospitality driven attitude, customer focused.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be working on the latest project, redeveloping the existing platforms with React Native to produce high quality mobile…
The Precinct Hotel
- We are looking for people with at least 6 months experience in a similar role, but all applications will be considered.
Sun Kitchen Food and Beverage Pty Ltd
Albert Park VIC
- Responsible to ensure health and safety obligations are fulfilled within the department for the staff and the physicality of the bars and dining areas.
- We are seeking an Event Coordinator to work within our team coordinating & managing the sales, planning & execution of weddings & events.
- Other tasks as requested by the Catering Manager or Supervisor.
- 1-2 years' experience in a hospitality environment (boardroom experience highly desirable).
- Understanding coffee and coffee making techniques.
- Making coffee and other coffee-based drinks.
- Keeping equipment clean and operating.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.