Hospitality jobs in Doncaster VIC
You refined by:
- We are looking for individuals who have a strong initiative and can work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have RSA with minimum 1 years experience.
- We are committed to developing professional hospitality careers across all areas of our business.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the bakers to…
- Ensuring all food preparation tasks you are assigned are carried out in a timely fashion, to a high standard and within food hygiene guidelines.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Yvonne.Feehan@hays.com.au.
- What you need to do now.
$26 - $36 an hour
- We require 4 energetic and reliable people to assist with an up-coming expo.
- (MUST be available for both days).
- Sat 30th Nov - 9am - 5:30pm*.
$20 - $30 an hour
- .Must have a current driver’s license and own transport (unbranded vehicle or have branding that can be removed off your vehicle when working for LE Hospitality…
Spacecube Modular Architecture
- We are a rapidly growing, innovation-focused company with our modular structures featuring at Australian major events including Melbourne Cup Carnival,…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$28 - $30 an hour
- Are you a presentable and hardworking individual who enjoys meeting people, welcoming guests and helping with meeting rooms and technical set up?
Coombe Yarra Valley
- Bring us hospitality experience, confidence and a friendly attitude and we will reward you with a fantastic work environment.
- Be part of our restaurant team.
- This company requires individuals who can demonstrate a high level of commitment as the majority of work requires weekend attendance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.