Hospitality jobs in Kewdale WA
You refined by:
- We are looking for individuals that are willing to work across all areas.
- Exposure or proven experience in a hospitality background in positions such as:
- Housekeepers will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of site accommodation, including making beds, room vacate cleans, laundry, bathrooms and…
- Coordinate logistics and hospitality to deliver events and partner visits/meetings.
- Competitive salary plus 17% superannuation.
- In this role you will….
- As a Client Services Officer in the APM Service Centre you will be responsible to;
- As a Client Services Officer within our APM Service Centre, you will…
- Our hearts go out to our Clients and Candidates and everyone in hospitality who is suffering right now .
- Hospitalitybiz are the the Hospitality Recruitment…
- Applicants with experience in hospitality, retail or call centre environments will also be considered.
- You will be responsible for organising flights and travel…
- Strong and effective leadership skills; the ability to support, motivate, effectively manage and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds is…
- We require experienced Bus Drivers who are also flexible and willing to undertake other duties e.g. housekeeping, catering and utilities tasks around the…
- Our client is a Leading Company Opening a Large New Restaurant and we are looking for a Sommelier to Open this new exciting Restaurant.
$30 - $40 an hour
- Strong copy-writing skills with the ability to multitask and deliver across multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.