Hospitality jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
South Yarra VIC (undo)
- Good at juggling different tasks.
- You’ll love to work with people (you might have worked in retail/hospitality before).
- Are you our next Nandoca?
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant…
Williams Burger Days
South Yarra VIC
- You work collaboratively with your team to deliver the best experience possible for our guests.
- If you think you’d be a great fit for our team or you’d like to…
- To find out more about the hotel, please click here.
- The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel is a living legend in its own right, having welcomed an array of…
- Receive expert training from our team of hospitality professionals.
- We have a keen focus and extensive reputation for seasonal and sustainable produce to…
- We have a keen focus and extensive reputation for seasonal and sustainable produce to deliver on trend, quality meals using both new and traditional cooking…
- Train, coach and supervise shifts supervisors and crew members, to determine work requirements and priorities, delegate tasks to maximise restaurant performance…
Katuk - Pratt Hospitality Group
South Yarra VIC
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Pratt Hospitality Group own and operate Maeve Fox, Katuk and The Blacksmith; three unique cocktail bars and function spaces across South Yarra & Richmond.
- To be happy and successful in this environment, you need to be someone who is extremely goal-driven and ambitious, stopping at nothing to deliver outstanding…
- Bring your own flair & personality that can be inserted into the business.
- Abacus is currently hiring a restaurant manager to take charge of our evening service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.