Hospitality jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
KONG BBQ - Lucas Restaurants
- Possess initiative and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Genuine interest in hospitality and care for Guest service.
- Vibrant and fun working environment.
Coppersmith - Southbank Leisure Group
- Are you a hospitality professional with at least 2 years' experience?
- The Coppersmith is looking for dynamic, passionate bar staff with a sound knowledge of…
- You will be the face of HOYTS and the first point of contact for our guests.
- At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group.
- On any given day, you could be:
- Be it Sales, Retail, Hospitality or Aviation…We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference.
- For over 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite…
- It is the city's best five star hotel and is renowned for offering guests an unparalleled level of service unavailable anywhere else in Melbourne.
- So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
- At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
- Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
- While management is primarily responsible for seeing that…
- Aurrum is one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing aged care providers today, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan…
$22 - $23 an hour
- All applications must be submitted online by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this advert.
- They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their…
- The role allows for one to make the positon their own as they responsible for providing an excellent level of service in accordance with Brand standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.