Hospitality jobs in West Leederville WA
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
- Of course, you'll be working towards sales targets and your team's success but your own growth isn't forgotten!
- Unlimited paid annual leave, plus other perks.
- We are committed to your development with ongoing training that will hold you in high esteem within the Hospitality Industry.
- Your key duties will include:
Polly Coffee Bar
- Now hiring at James Street Mall, Perth.
- Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
- We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related…
- You will have a positive approach to tasks and a strong desire to achieve excellence in what you do.
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to…
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certification.
- At Qantas Lounges by AccorHotels, we provide a team…
$26 - $27 an hour
- Our clients have requested DFP Recruitment Services source suitably qualified and experienced candidates for Kitchen Hand positions.
- Be it Sales, Retail, Hospitality or Aviation…We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference.
- Has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly…
- Successful applicants will work at many of our remote sites in WA with tasks as diverse as housekeeping, food & beverage service, kitchen hand, laundry and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.