Hospitality jobs in West Leederville WA
- Demonstrated operational understanding of the food & beverage, hospitality and catering industry.
- Catering Services Coordinator – Premium Rooms.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to upload an up-to-date CV to Emily Martin.
- As these are a mixed utility position you will need to…
- We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
- Must be proactive to deliver high standard coffees…
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience.
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide…
- In food and beverage we strive to deliver exceptional guest experiences by tailoring our approach to each guest’s needs and ensuring that our team brings…
- ISS is one of the world’s largest Facility Service providers, with market presence in Europe, Asia, South America, North America, and Australia.
- Previous hospitality experience is highly regarded as you will be required to work in general utility roles.
- Candidates are required to drive buses ranging from…
- Manages the team in the day-to-day operation; setting high standards for guest service and interaction and empowerment of the team to deliver to our regular…
- Provides feedback to individuals based on observation of service behaviors.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Perth will also offer guests world-class amenities, including four…
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks.
- As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.