Hospitality jobs in West Leederville WA
- Village managers are responsible for managing multiple departments including housekeeping, catering, building & maintenance and administration.
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience.
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide…
- We require experienced Bus Drivers who are also flexible and willing to undertake other duties e.g. housekeeping, catering and utilities tasks around the…
- Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
- Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight…
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks.
- As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural…
- If you are interested and meet the above criteria, click “Apply Now” and upload a copy of your most recent Resume.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
- Thorough knowledge in supporting PC software applications.
- Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels…
- A place where we offer our guests a unique and intimate level of service, The Outram is a luxurious 24 room hotel in West Perth, offering guests memorable…
- If you have solid leadership experience in a hospitality/housekeeping environment and feel this might be the role for you, please apply today with an updated…
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to upload an up-to-date CV to Emily Martin.
- As these are a mixed utility position you will need to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.