Hospitality Management jobs
You refined by:
- Excellent relationship and time management skills.
- Experience recruiting in the resources or hospitality industries is highly desirable.
- Achieve the targets set by the management.
- Previous meetings and events/ travel/ hospitality industry knowledge.
- Manage process in the CVent system.
Maison Blue Estate
$19.50 an hour
- \* Thorough understanding of hospitality business operations.
- Well-known McLaren Vale winery, Maison Blue is seeking an experienced staff to manage the onsite…
- Prime Protection is a leading Australian provider of integrated security services and delivers solutions to a range of customers in predominantly hospitality…
Barwon Heads Resort
Barwon Heads VIC
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Barwon Heads Resort prides itself on it's outstanding…
Brunswick East VIC
- Our CEO and Founder, Liliana also works within the business, together we bring over 50 years of experience in events, venue management, catering and hospitality…
$300 - $450 a day
- You will also work with event management to coordinate our member's education roadshow events.
- You have excellent verbal communication and relationship…
$28 - $35 an hour
- Operating for over 30 years, our services are supported by a highly experienced management team, industry leading expertise and a strong local and national…
Inspire Sales Group
- Sales skills training provided; management training provided.
- Excited to learn new skills on training and management and implement daily.
- Over 18 years of age.
$24.36 - $30.00 an hour
- Looking for the next or the first step in your career where you can work in a motivated role to earn money, work in a rewarding job role and where you can help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.