Hospitality Management jobs
You refined by:
Assistant Manager (undo)
- Other responsibilities include people management, performance management, and workforce planning.
- This position would be suited to someone who is eager to learn…
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills.
- Base + penalty rates + bonus + staff discounts.
- Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international Burger…
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- This is a fast growing and expanding cult Burger Company and is requiring an Assistant Manager to assist in the management of their pre-opening Darwin Store.
- Have previous experience in retail or hospitality.
- Have strong prioritising methods and time management skills.
- To be successful in this position you will.
ALH Group Hinterland Hotel
- Proven success in a hospitality management role, ideally with food, accommodation, TAB, gaming and bars.
- Join one of Australia's largest hospitality and retail…
- Liaise and work with centre management.
- Comply with instruction given by management.
- Retail management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Abide by all Soul Origin policies.
Burger Urge Wodonga
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- The successful applicant must have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate exemplary customer service, be great team player and love a busy fast…
We have removed 21 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.