Hospitality Management $70,000 jobs
- This role will provide key account management and support to the Moët Hennessy luxury portfolio across the on and off premise business with a strong focus on…
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly and Annual reporting, including management reports and board reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Work for a leading leisure group with an outstanding brand and reputation.
- Great central location, collaborative, tight knit team with outstanding culture.
- You will manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the home including clinical, administration, financial, hospitality, maintenance and lifestyle and…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Highly skilled in quoting estimating, scheduling, record keeping, time management.
- A boutique studio that specialises in high-end hospitality and retail is…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in event management, management or similar.
- Seven years + experience, preferably in the hospitality or related industry.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills..
- Experience in delivering quality, client focussed case management.
- A current and valid driver’s licence.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will also oversee management of project records, and providing solutions and outcomes to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control management.
- In addition to stakeholder (community) management and customer service response times and outcomes…
- Our client specialises in construction, fitout and management on various commercial projects including hospitality, retail and institutional building sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.