Hospitality Management $70,000 jobs
$85,394 - $97,732 a year
- The work of this team focusses on communications, engagement, forward planning and scanning and change management.
- This position is a job share arrangement.
- Previous experience in Hospitality management as a General Manager or EAM.
- Peppers Gallery is the leading boutique hotel in Canberra with an awarded Italian…
- Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers and change the world by getting more people on bikes.
- Work with a fun, dynamic team that has a passion for hospitality and providing outstanding service.
- AccorHotels is a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and…
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Finance or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in…
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Project management of preventative maintenance and renovation programs.
- Undertaking projects within retail, office and hospitality in the ranges of $3- $10 mil.
- This national situated fit out company is actively growing its ranks…
- There are many great career opportunities within the hospitality industry.
- Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing you will work closely with the…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Strong and demonstrable direct client management skills, with a focus on user experience.
- Experience in design related business including workplace solutions,…
- You will also build your industry contacts and networks through ongoing market research and relationship management with existing clients and accounts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.