Hospitality Management $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in hospitality management.
- A good understanding of yield management.
- We are looking for an individual or couple with strong…
- With further growth forecast for 2020, particularly with the pending implementation of an online safety management system, we need more horsepower in safety.
- Our user base ranges from small companies to large multinational organisations, across a wide range of industries, including, hospitality/tourism, retail,…
- Previous Food and Beverage/Restaurant management experience, preferably within a unique five-star hospitality environment.
- What your role will include;
City of Port Philip
St Kilda VIC
$72,849 a year
- The role also involves guest management for the festival, and some management of volunteers and casual staff.
- Experience in casual staff or volunteer management…
Uniting Church SA
- Development and management of training resources, delivery and documentation for Beyond Limits staff.
- The Training and Compliance Coordinator is an integral…
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership in developing and implementing strategies within initiatives and…
- Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and…
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly and Annual reporting, including management reports and board reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
- Previous experience in a business management role (retirement industry experience or a related industry such as hotel management, hospitality or healthcare etc.…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.