Hospitality Management $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
- With further growth forecast for 2020, particularly with the pending implementation of an online safety management system, we need more horsepower in safety.
$85,394 - $97,732 a year
- The work of this team focusses on communications, engagement, forward planning and scanning and change management.
- This position is a job share arrangement.
- Previous Food and Beverage/Restaurant management experience, preferably within a unique five-star hospitality environment.
- What your role will include;
- Excellent time management skills & ability to adapt & personalise treatments to guest's concerns.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled management…
- Good stakeholder management, interpersonal skills.
- Support and deliver on project management and execution requirements on ad hoc basis.
- What's in it for you?
- Demonstrated skills and experience in hospitality management.
- A good understanding of yield management.
- We are looking for an individual or couple with strong…
Uniting Church SA
- Development and management of training resources, delivery and documentation for Beyond Limits staff.
- The Training and Compliance Coordinator is an integral…
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills..
- Experience in delivering quality, client focussed case management.
- A current and valid driver’s licence.
- Coaching operational management and driving injury management performance.
- Case management experience in an occupational rehabilitation context.
StayWell Hospitality Group
Blue Mountains NSW
- Oversee the management of Leisure Inn Spires Resort.
- Instigate and control yield management procedures and ensure the best occupancy and rate is achieved.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.