Hospitality Training Australia jobs in Sydney NSW
- Extensive induction and product training.
- Experience in retail or hospitality with five star customer service.
- A keen interest in Skincare and Beauty.
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience is a must.
- We are on a quest to find true hospitality professionals to be a representative of Virgin.
- Training - ongoing training opportunities are provided.
- If you are ready to take on a new challenge, are passionate about hospitality and customer service and…
- When you start with us though, there is a four week training period which is full time hours.
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail,…
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- ESS currently delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Defence sites in Australia and…
- We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high-street…
- We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, meals on duty, great employee discount on our hotels worldwide,…
- (In some States this accredited RSA may be State-specific and not the nationally accredited training.).
- Experience in retailing, hospitality or event management…
- We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development.
- How to join the team.
- You must be available for 6 weeks full time training 9-5 from 24th February.
- Industry leading training, full time for the first 6 weeks and on-going coaching.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.