Hospitality Training Australia jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience in maintenance, hospitality industry experience desired but definitely not essential.
- We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and…
- Passion for people and hospitality.
- Barista experience/training is highly regarded.
- Our iconic beach location is the inspiration of our fun and energetic vibe.
- Ability to take training & direction from Senior Management.
- Experience within the hospitality/events industry would be an advantage.
$70,292 a year
- Have a certificate qualification in a theatre/event/hospitality discipline and/or equivalent extensive on the job experience of 3 to 5 years in a theatre/event…
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- ESS currently delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Defence sites in Australia and…
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join our professional, passionate and dedicated hospitality team.
- The role encompasses staff training, sourcing new wines,…
- We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development.
- How to join the team.
- We also have industry leading training (including nationally recognised Cert III / IV training at no cost to you), so your skills and qualifications continue to…
- Professional induction and ongoing development training.
- Oaks is owned by Minor International, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia…
- Provides training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all employees within the department.
- Posting Date Dec 30, 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.