Housekeeping Cleaning jobs in Hornsby NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- We are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic and promising team to work in pairs or teams in domestic cleaning who travel (by car) across Sydney.
Supa IGA Blaxland
- (As per Housekeeping policy in code of conduct).
- Monitor & record cleaning procedures, temp checks and any other compliance information required.
Russell Boutique Hotel - The Rocks
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Work as a Team when cleaning rooms.
- Ensure that guest requests and other special cleaning requirements are met.
- Hotel Housekeeper Supervisor - Boutique Hotel.
- Housekeeping for replacement before making bed.
- Upon completion, return to Laundry for cleaning.
- Collect from Housekeeping at start of each shift.
- Help the room boys / house maids with the heavy lifting when super cleaning.
- The house person responsibility entails that you do a combination of the following.
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties as per HACCP program.
- Family Fresh Fruit business is looking for a reliable, experienced pick packer to join their…
- 16.Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- 17.Responsible for spring cleaning of their area as per the schedule given to.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience in cleaning and housekeeping.
- The ideal candidate must be punctual and able to provide a cleaning service to a high standard.
- Assisting with cleaning of guest rooms, public areas and accommodation suites.
- Silk Hospitality is the fastest growing outsourced housekeeping provider in…
Kemps Creek NSW
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Ritas Farm is a family owned farm looking for reliable experience pick packer to join their warehouse team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.