- Reporting of all HSE con-conformance and incidents;
- Promote positive HSE Culture and performance to all relevant stakeholders.
- WHS Supervisor Training (HIRAC – Risk Management).
- Guide and supervise the Goldwind International (GWI) team in following Australian HSE working requirements.
- Proactive focus on HSE including reporting and documenting of hazardous observations near misses and incident.
- Exposure and experience to HV highly desirable.
- Liaise with supervisors regarding training matters;
- Generate weekly training forecasts in consultation with supervisors;
- Identify training needs for personnel;
- Be a leading influence on NSM’s drive to achieve a Safety First Culture and ensure all HSE events are captured (Injury/illness, Environmental, Near Misses and…
- Ensure all service department activities meet Golden Rules & HSE standards.
- Provide the Field Service Supervisor and wider team with coordination of work in…
- Provide advice and coaching to Project Managers, Supervisors, and Construction Managers on project specific HSSE reporting & Analysis for client and management…
SubNet Services Ltd
- Field which includes 3 years experience as a Diving Operations Supervisor.
- Meets all requirement standards established by Mineral Management Service (MMS),.
- Civil Supervisor Job - Bridges and Structures.
- You'll be working alongside a Project Engineer while reporting to the Project Manager keeping the standard of…
- Have a strong HSE Awareness.
- Record and report all work performed to the Field Supervisor e.g. Handing in a service sheet after performing service and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.