Hydraulic Discipline jobs
- Experience with using hydrological and hydraulic software such as RORB, XP-Storm, Mike 11, HecRas, Tuflow, XP-2D, PC-Convey and GIS software.
- Tertiary and/or Post Graduate qualification in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Experience with Mechanical Engineering in Water Industry preferably with…
- Preparing technical specifications and data sheets based on input received from other disciplines.
- Preparing engineering calculations such as hydraulic modeling…
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Proven extensive experience in delivering small to large-scale projects of LOD 300/400 benchmark in Mechanical , experience in other building services…
$88,321 a year
- Knowledge of Geotechnical, hydrometric, hydraulic and environmental Instrumentation.
- Trade level qualification in an electronic, instrumentation or electrical…
- Job Description - Hydraulics Engineer (Building Services) (PER00004R).
- Provide detailed hydraulics and wet fire design calculations, drawings and specifications…
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory standards, codes of practice and guidelines, hydraulic analysis software and engineering analysis methodologies.
Mount Waverley VIC
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline.
- Responsible for pleasant building presentation, reliable functionality of mechanical, electrical, fire and…
$80,000 a year
- Australian building codes AutoCAD hydraulic engineering project management.
- Be able to work as a team working across all building services disciplines.
- Her holistic approach to positive organisational behaviour, change, and performance is key to obtaining economies of scale that integrate surveying and…
Be the first to see new Hydraulic Discipline jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.