Hydraulic Discipline jobs
- Experience in hydraulic modelling will high an advantage;
- Be able to engage and develop solutions with other disciplines;
- Team Lead - Water Specialist Services.
- Preparing technical specifications based on input received from other disciplines.
- Preparing data sheets based on input received from other disciplines.
- Track record in or aptitude for planning and delivering work packages for projects and discipline components of projects.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- Other positions within the Sydney team cover the following disciplines:
- Underground works, tunnelling, road engineering, hydraulic works, civil works.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Earth or Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or related discipline.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- You will also need a relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline, with proven drainage/flooding skills in the Transport Infrastructure…
- Performs hydraulics and overpressure/blowdown calculations and participates in safety reviews.
- Able to apply the theories, codes and standards appropriate to…
- You should have at least 8 years of experience and a diploma/degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Good communication (spoken and written).
- Experience in hydraulic modelling packages such as TUFLOW and HECRAS.
- Your work will encompass development of hydrological and hydraulic models, authoring non…
- Engineer will assist Facilities and Infrastructure Principal Engineer in all aspects of building services engineering such as electrical, mechanical (HVAC),…
Be the first to see new Hydraulic Discipline jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.