Hydraulic Product jobs
You refined by:
Maintenance Fitter (undo)
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and automation will be to your distinct advantage.
- Whilst focusing on safely delivering high quality products, Wagners…
- Previous experience in hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- You will be performing all preventative maintenance and attending breakdown and service on all company…
- An industry leading company in processing and global export of food products are now seeking an experienced Plant Fitter to join their maintenance team on The…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You will also have experience using CMMS software, be familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as being proficient on lathes, mills and drills.
- The company are part of Australia largest packaging group and manufacture products for industrial, agricultural and households nationally.
- Demonstrate competencies with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, welding, hand tools, pro-active attitude towards preventative maintenance programs.
$42.90 an hour
- Experienced in Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Recruitment 24/7 is working in partnership with one of Australia’s most reputable building products…
- Basic level knowledge of pneumatic & hydraulic systems.
- With manufacturing plants in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth supporting 16 branches nationally as well…
- Hydraulic system exposure and efficient fault finding skills.
- An iconic leader in paper and packaging products with a focus on the wise use and reuse of scarce…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.