Hydraulics Fitter jobs
NW Mining & Civil
$40 an hour
- NW Mining & Civil are currently seeking several experienced, trade qualified fixed plant fitters for 6-12 months work at a Cloncurry mine, commencing ASAP.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems.
- Temp to Perm long term Contract.
- Our client is the largest mining service company in the world, both surface service and…
$60 - $62 an hour
- Diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults.
- Fitters Elite is an assembly of the best tradesmen in the industry with a passion for providing reliable and efficient…
- For over 22 years UGM has continued to grow through the delivery of quality, safe and efficient services for Australia’s coal industry, ranging from coal…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems.
- Full-time position with 5/2 roster.
- Ongoing technical training and support provided.
Port Hedland WA
- Emphasis on hydraulic components and lubrication systems.
- Maintenance , assembly and refurbishment of hydraulic pumps and valves.
$34 an hour
- Basic welding and hydraulics experience highly regarded.
- After securing some large contracts in both private and emergency response sectors, we have a great…
- Qualified Mechanical Fitter with Hydraulics Background?
- Looking for a long Term Permanent Position with a well established Client?
$45 an hour
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with hydraulics.
- Experience with flushing, pressure testing, and function testing of hydraulic systems.
$3,300 a week
- Trade qualified fitter and turner.
- Any sort of experience with hydraulics an advantage.
- Full time position with 60 hours a week regularly available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.