Hydraulics Fitter jobs
You refined by:
Mechanical Fitter (undo)
- You must have the ability to fault find on a range of plant equipment and be able to methodically work through daily tasks such as Milling & Flotation circuits,…
- Our Client in South Brisbane requires a highly skilled Fitter to join their maintenance team for a period of no less than 6 months.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Experience on hydraulics and pneumatics are also highly regarded.
- Libera Personnel* continue to bring on clientele to strengthen their presence and portfolio…
Carole Park QLD
- Our client is a strong believer of training their employees and opportunities will arise to get cert IV's for hydraulic systems.
$36 an hour
- Experience in assembly and repair of equipment, knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulics is desirable.
- Casual Ongoing - View to Perm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.